I wanted to pass on an awesome series of podcasts to fill your iPod. During the previous 2 weeks, Woodrow Kroll from Back to the Bible has been doing a Bible study series on the characteristics of a Godly man. He actually started the study on Job during the week of Father’s Day, and decided to continue the series and turn it into a study of the Godly Man. Dr. Kroll has an incredible list of characteristics that includes:
1. Godly Men are the Leaders in Their Homes
2. Godly Men are the Protectors in Their Homes
3. Godly Men are the Teachers in Their Home
4. Godly Men Provide for Their Homes
5. Godly Men are the Priests in Their Homes
6. Godly Men are the Worship Leaders in Their Homes
7. Godly Men are the Lovers in Their Homes
8. Godly Men are the Disciplinarians in Their Homes
9. Godly Men are the Counselors in Their Homes
10. Godly Men are the Encouragers in Their Homes
I have downloaded all of the podcasts and listened to each one at least twice because they are so easy to listen to, but sooooo appropriate. I know I struggle with all of these, but now I have a “checklist” to help me work on becoming more of the man God wants!
You can grab the podcasts from the iTunes store or download the mp3 files from the Back to the Bible archives. (Search for podcasts from June 18-29) Happy Listening!